Friday 9 January 2009

My first Sony Ericsson Phone

My current Sony Ericsson Phone is a black SE K750i model which I bought a couple of years ago. I know it is quite an old sony ericsson phone, but I love it, it has been a very faithful device and though I'm considering upgrading to either the 5MP SE C902 or maybe the 8MP C905, this phone has served me well, particulrly the in built 2MP camera has captured many pictures for me memories I might never have had if not for my K750i.

The reason I bought my Sony Ericsson K750i phone, was at the time 2MP camera phone was very good, and the SE K750i had some other additional features that were useful to me at the time and are still being used today. The calendar function which could be synchronised with Microsoft Outlook, including contacts, an inbuilt voice recorder which was a bit of an anti climax, because you couldn't export the recordings from the Sony Ericsson cell phone for achiving or use on another computer, a MP3 player that would allow me to listen to podcasts while out and about and on the go and finally the Sony Ericsson mobile phone had an email client that would allow me via internet wap to check on my emails at home or the office if need be while I was away from them.

Over the years that I've had the SE K750i, I've seen many new mobile phones launched into the market from the stables of Nokia, Samsung, LG and other manufacturers, but I've never really been tempted to upgrade because I've not seen the need to, and wanting a cheap mobile contract, I've just kept my faithful Sony Ericcson phone, however I think the time has now come for me to finally upgrade especially in the light of the popularity of the Cybershot camera phones, the new competition for the Apple stable with first the 2G and now the 3G iPhone, but I'm still going to stick with a Sony Ericsson model, though I've had to fight hard not to got for a Nokia N95 or N96 especially in light of my interest in church video production where I could use a small video phone device to prove a concept before arranging bigger crews and equipment.

I'm still going to keep my SE K750i cell phone as a souvenir, since it holds many memories for me, including some from my powered hang gliding adventure preparation, photos of my young children and pictures taken during my trip to Nigeria after a long absense. I will be sharing my views of my next Sony Ericsson Phone once it arrives, and I've had time to have a serious play with it, hopefully it will continue my love for this manufacturers products.

1 comment:

  1. This phone is looking very nice.I like this phone.I unlock my sonyEriccson phone from the site mobileunlockguide
    Where can i get the unlock code for this phone?

    ReplyDelete