Monday 9 November 2009

Sony Ericsson Phone Stylus

It is a just a little over one week since I got my new sony ericsson mobile phone, and I've misplaced the stylus for my SE Xperia smartphone.

I don't know if I'm out of the ordinary, but I find it difficult navigating the windows mobile 6.1 menus and user interface with my fingers and have to use the stylus alot in order to make proper use of the phone even though on the Sony Ericsson website the product videos show the 3 people using their fingers.

While I can do some basic things with the finger, I need the stylus to send text messages, enter calendar appoinments and navigate through contacts.

I've ordered a replacement 3 pack of HTC Touch Pro Stylus from amazon.co.uk, just in case I lose the only one that came in the box, as I don't think I will be able to cope without it. I guess this is where the fans of the iPhone will be smiling, in any case, I still love my Sony Ericsson Xperia.

No comments:

Post a Comment