Friday 23 October 2009

Ordered New Sony Ericsson Phone

I have just placed an order for a new mobile phone, it is the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 on the O2 network pay monthly contract (my first in amost 2 years, I've been on pay as you go), I just couldn't wait for the latest version the X2 to come out since neither the Carphone Warehouse or Phones 4U could give me a concrete release date, and moreover with my current usage, I might not be able to get it for free anyway.

My new Sony ericsson Xperia should be arriving in the next 2 days, and I'm very much looking forward to playing with this Windows based phone, and hope that version 6.5 is installed on it, otherwise I'll be looking at doing the upgrade as soon as possible.

I'll be posting videos, pictures and writing a few articles on the Sony Xperia once it arrives, will be setting up email on the phone, uploading my contacts, populating the calendar with my appoitments and getting my little laptop alternative mobile office all configured (WiFi and HSDPA) on the O2 network.

No comments:

Post a Comment